A whim away

Monday, November 15, 2010

sandytumbleson.tumblr


Sophie, Michelle and I are not tumblring for a week due to the 4chan controversy. Instead, I went to stalk my cousin's tumblr and decided to print screen one of her post.

Whether in person or on the internet, I try not to say goodbye to you. I rather wish you a good night's sleep, to take care of yourself or to meet again. I accept that no one can be there for you every minute of the day. They have their own life and you have yours too, so the best thing you can do is to just wish them well and safe wherever they are.

2 comments:

linhee said...

What's the 4chan controversy?

Karen said...

4chan accuses tumblr for stealing all their memes (pedo bear, y u no guy, fffuu etc) therefore declares war by hacking into tumblr accounts, deleting them and flooding your dashboards with porn and gore. if tumblr does not give them credit for using their memes, they will break the servers and shutdown tumblr...

this happened a week ago to some tumblrs and 4chan got pwned in the process.

we're all okay now :)