Film: Koizora (Sky of Love)
Language: Japanese
Genre: Romance, High School
Bawled my eyes out at 3 in the morning watching this movie! I've always been a big fan of Aragaki Yui for her acting and cuteness, so to see her as a maturing woman and carer in love for Koizora was well characterized. After the movie, I couldn't help but wonder why Hiro had such interest in Mika at the beginning. It was not explained in the film so I questioned "What fascinated him about Mika? Why her?". I decided to pick up the manga for more answers therefore, Koizora the film alone may not be enough for audiences.
LOOK! HE EVEN GAVE HER A RAINBOW FOR HER BIRTHDAY.
Sigh* My expectations are even higher now.



6 comments:
HAHA~ You alright man? I didn't cry like you did...but I still liked the movie, drama and manga :D
No Sophia, I am NOT OKAY. Nothing is okay! GEEZ! HIRO...!!!
and you said I didn't have a heart :P
Ooh, recommend me some asian movies 8-)
I wouldn't mind downloading some. Are these eps or movie?
Karen, you should go overseas to find your higher expectations :P
Sky of Love comes in movie, drama and manga form :) I just watched the movie last night.
Oh gosh where do I begin with asian movies/dramas?...I'll come up with a list later!
No sophie :( No LDRS!
Lolol! We've had this discussion before! Hehe. I wonder why no ldrs!
For the five senses; touch, sight, hearing, smell (and taste ew).
Post a Comment