Oh the dog is so random! Haha, but it's cute. The Chinese subtitles are too fast as well! WHAT A RICH HOUSE *_*
I wish he would sit closer to me D: They're promoting the handbag. Ah I've now been on a virtual date, life is complete~
Oh right, I wasn't sure what the ad was about. But the house was amazing.
Are you more in love with the house, or your date? o.o
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh the dog is so random! Haha, but it's cute. The Chinese subtitles are too fast as well!
WHAT A RICH HOUSE *_*
I wish he would sit closer to me D: They're promoting the handbag. Ah I've now been on a virtual date, life is complete~
Oh right, I wasn't sure what the ad was about. But the house was amazing.
Are you more in love with the house, or your date? o.o
Post a Comment