A whim away

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Thoughts


  • We're already half way through the year! 
  • A humongous thank you to everyone who supported me throughout my mid year exams. I appreciate every single one of your "Good Luck" messages. Without you, I wouldn't have the strength to understand that everything, including myself will be alright in the end. This is such an important belief for me. As we become closer, I feel that my friends have high expectations for me! I've never taken this as a bad thing, I've used this as a driving force to do my very best. 
  • We're definitely not the same as last year. 
  • Relaxing session with Stephinee & Lan today. 
  • Grandma is watching a Japanese movie outside. She admits that she has no clue what is going on.
  • Awaiting results day once again. 
  • Semester 2 timetable can go die. 
  • Scrubs is on TV. 
  • I've been Tumblring everyday. 
  • Sleeping pattern is ruined.
  • Rethinking my career choices. 
  • Catch up time! I'm going to see you, you, you and you. 
  • MAX BRENNER 
  • Happy one year hug virginity day is on Saturday! 
  • I think I'm in need for one of those appreciate-nature-for-a-day: go to the beach during Winter, lie on the grass, watch the sky, the sunset...
  • I'm hungry and itchy now. 
  • Wongfu weekends is back on July 1st! 
  • Damn, I was ready to submit this post when Blogspot crashed! 
  • Trying to recall my thoughts now. 
  • The Tumblr followers I've been getting do not exist on the internet. I click on their link and they lead me to an irrelevant page or even back to my dashboard. 
  • 11:53pm: I'm going to turn off my laptop soon. 
  • I sleep too much. 
  • They sell oatmeal for breakfast at Maccas now. 
  • 12:01am: a trip to the fridge! 
  • I didn't know DBSK were curious AND dirty boys. 
  • I still go crazy when I see a cute guy being fatherly. 
  • Beige clothing. 
  • A lot of people are starting to get sick! 
  • Here is me Skyping with Lan & Steph in June 2011: 

0 comments: