A whim away

Friday, July 22, 2011

July Thoughts


  • It feels as if I've already written a thought post for July. 
  • Just downed the first week of Semester 2. 
  • Stupid 8:30am lectures.
  • Hates coming home late at night from Uni. 
  • Mum bought me two pairs of jeans today! 
  • After week 6, I will only have 3 days of Uni! 
  • A cardigan will not protect you from the cold. 
  • Metro has done it again - ripping seats off trains for more space. 
  • Microbiology practicals are a drainer. 
  • Finally, a pretty young lecturer with an adorable French/Turkish/German accent. The equivalent of Mr. Bertschik. Mmm..
  • Must start week 1 notes. 
  • Insert dates into Calendar. 
  • Prepare NQT Term 3. 
  • Turned my short annoying side fringe into a straight fringe for the time being. 
  • Chicken n Cheese Burger at Maccas 
  • The mini frozen coke is back for $1! Yes!! 
  • Craving for something crunchy and preferably fried. 
  • I can't find my YongSeo disk! 
  • Changed my ringtone. 
  • Happy Birthday Janet <3 
  • Grapefruits. 
  • I feel like curling my hair. 
  • I want a puppy! 
  • Uni mates are more annoying when lectures are in the cinema -.- 
  • Mandarin juice mixed with sparkling water is pretty good. 
  • Watching The Glee Project. Being on Skins look funner. 
  • Next in line to date: Wesley Chan
  • This is me in July: 

2 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

You're cute.

Karen said...

Naw! ^^