A whim away

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Thoughts


  • Wow! November went by so fast I almost forgot to write my monthly reflective posts! 
  • I hope my student reports went through to the teaching managers for printing. 
  • NQT End of Year party tomorrow night. 
  • Need to pick out what to wear. 
  • Need to check out the weather. 
  • Hopefully I can stay out until 12am. Just once every year, I hope to stay out really late and enjoy the night scenery. 
  • Flightless Bird, American Bird - Iron & Wine
  • "Crushes fade, infatuation fade, love lasts forever." 
  • 16 month old feelings...felt no more..? 
  • I like hugs. 
  • Sleeping pattern is all over the place. 
  • Very pleased with my Semester 2 and overall first year result, but there is always room for improvement. 
  • Missing my two Sophlers. 
  • Stupid Melbourne bipolar weather. 
  • Reconsider preferences. 
  • Need more money! 
  • Should really get headphones with mics for Skype calls. 
  • Gonna Tumblr and do Zumba after this. 
  • Then shower. 
  • Christmas begins tomorrow! 
  • Birthday in a week - I still have no plans...
  • The year is ending, it's nearly time to say goodbye to 2011~! 
  • Hope everyone is well and healthy. 
  • This is me in November - with Meilin, Janet & Yen at Richmond Station: 

1 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

I miss you too!