- Beau DesordreFrom the very quick Google search, the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear, but it is a German word for"darling" or "beloved." It is given to bloggers who have less than 200 hundred followers, allowing for lesser known blogs to be appreciated and recognised.
I must thank you Sophie for giving me this award. I began using blogspot at the beginning of my final year in high school just a couple of months after Sophie had started hers. Some days were good, some were not so good and I am so glad to have spent this time alongside Sophie in person and in blog form. Each posts of ours signifies growth, we're always learning together and finding our stand in this complicated yet wondrous world. I'm really thankful for Sophie to have let me into her inner mind, a place where often others do not see. Blogspot has become quite a special place for us, it's constantly treasuring the past - the thoughts that have built us to live another day. Thank you Sophie. Here is her blogspot: http://beau-desordre.blogspot.com.au/
The Rules:
1. Thank the Liebster who awarded me.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste award on my blog.
4. Reveal my top 5 Liebster blogs.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Top 5 Liebster blogs:
I can only list down one blog that I wish to nominate for the Liebster award! Bambi, KisforKathy and Sophie have already been given the award! Congratulations little one and thank you for blogging.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness, thank you for mentioning me T^T But no, I do like reading your blog :) It's so honest and personal, thank you for continuing to publish your thoughts :)
Aw, congratulations love. All good, hehe.
Bambi: *sniffles* It hasn't been long since you've stumbled across my blog and I'm very happy that our paths have crossed! You are so kind. Know that your blog is an artwork itself.
Sophler: Thank you ♥ I miss you already :(
Congratulation Karen!! :D you totally deserved it! aw thank you for mentioning me on your blog! xD
The pleasure is all mine Kathy! I too congratulate you for your blog! YAY!
Post a Comment