You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known....
I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no - nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now.
You jump, I jump remember?
I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right...
That's all that I want.
Went to see this bad boy of a movie yesterday in 3D with Sophia and Uy. The day not only marked Sophia's 19th birthday, it was also the 100th anniversary of the launching of the Titanic voyage. We smuggled in KFC into the cinema and were already emotionally moved by the music in the opening credits. I hugged Uy's arm for the remaining two hours of this three hour movie. She didn't move an inch and never told me that her arm had turned into jelly, yet she still allowed me to hold it so tightly. Aw poor girl! I'm so sorry!

0 comments:
Post a Comment