Most of my friends tell me how they dislike the gloomy, cloudy and wet weather of Melbourne. I'm one of those people who in fact actually love the sound, smell and sight rain. The heavier it'd pour and roar, the better I'd feel. One of my favourite sounds in the world are raindrops racing down the rooftops. Asides the smell of freshly baked bread, the scent of rain is hauntingly invigorating - I'd inhale hard enough that the icy chills rush into my system. I'd rather walk home under an umbrella. Grey skies are good skies.
...
Amazing cover of Lady Antebellum's Need You Now by Chris Puth & Emily Luther
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:
Good song, I remember when it came out, it was one of my favourites. I seem to enjoy the winter now, as I was able to fully embrace it in Shanghai. But the only bad thing is trying to wake in the mornings, and the difficulty to move our of our warm slumbers.
move out of* Typo, fail!
Post a Comment