To all my short haired friends, I finally did it!
No more "maybe next week" or "I don't think I'm ready" anymore. I feel so liberated with a whole heap of hair gone. I don't even remember the last time I had hair this short. I had missed the feeling of the razor nuzzling on my neck, although now it's very cold there. I'm so happy! There are no tears here.
On my way to the hairdressers.
This is very last photo of my long, naturally wavy and untamed hair.
That is all mine. ALL MINE.
...and the final product of the evening...
Tada!
Cheers to no more spending those extra minutes in front of the mirror and quicker showers.
6 comments:
Comment is on Facebook.
I'm such a tease.
Playing hard to get.
You know it.
Looks so good, Karen! Don't think I'll ever have the guts to cut my hair above shoulder length hahah
omgsh it looks good Karen!!!! :))) I LOVE THE NEW LOOK :D :D do you feel all liberated now? :) hahah
@esther: Thank you so much! Don't worry, it took me a year to actually do it :) haha.
@Kathy: Thank you Kathy! I know how you feel now when you first cut off your locks too :D It feels so free and good ^_^
Thank you for dropping by everyone!
Post a Comment