A whim away

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby Victim

Skimming through my music, there are two songs that separates them apart from the "list". They're songs that are unfamiliar to most and sometimes I even wonder about the part of me that's so hooked onto it. 
Is there such thing as a guilty pleasured genre?


I could not get this song out of my head after watching Magic Mike. I listen to Victim everywhere I go at anytime of the day. It's even perfect for the times when I'm angry at the world. I actually can't wait to set this on repeat when I can legally drive alone.



A sultry voice that has you spiraling into a darker class of sexy.
You.can't. get. out...or maybe you just don't want to.

Do you have any songs that you wouldn't expect to have?
I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

0 comments: