Approx 6 months difference!
Many people have been commenting on how fast my hair grows! At the moment I'm at the awkward middle length stage. It can be annoying at times, but should I risk cutting it all off again now or suck it up and leave it long (and then cutting it off)? If I cut it now I'll have this problem again in half a years time. I'm always conflicted by these two ideas. I really do think that short hair suits me better, as well as it being convenient...hrm...
I think I'll leave it for now. I'm in no rush to get them chopped off. Maybe after mid year exams?

4 comments:
Oh wow, your hair definitely grew a lot faster than my hair did! (when I chopped mine off) what's your secret?! ;O I reckon shorter hair makes you look younger, but you also look pretty with your hair length right now too LOL i'm laughing at your label '50 shades of grey shirts in my closet.' :D
Omgsh haha now I really do feel as if I have super hair growing powers! Um...wash your hair twice a day WITH conditioner!? Aw thank you! That's very kind of you to say :')I have waaay too many greys for some reason :| Thanks for dropping by!
I love your hair in both lengths! I had my hair cut just before I Skyped with you, but it was shoulder length, but I think it's grown to the awkward middle length stage but I somehow love it. I love the tag :P
Thank you Sophie! It's reassuring to know that there are some who are going through or have gone through this stage :D Hehe my pleasure ;D Thanks for popping by!
Post a Comment