A whim away

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hrmph


Called the school up four times and still couldn't reach  my mentor. 
Felt as if I was sucked inside a hurricane.
No available subs yet.
For every shi**y moment 

Warmth of freshly printed paper.
$2 Bacon muffins.
My Virtual Child was a success. 
Bumped into a mate.
Sparkling water.
Strawberry frogurt.
list two good things 
that happened in your day. 



4 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

Cheer up beautiful girl. That poster is hilarious - did you see this around uni? I can only imagine it being around uni, hahaha.

Karen said...

Thank you ;_; nope I saw this around the internet haha, it should up at Monash though!

Kathy said...

LOL that poster!! hahah when i saw it on tumblr, i couldn't stop laughing at it. I hope you're feeling a lot better now, Karen :)
two good things that happened today? can i get back to you on that one? haha jks.I'll say, getting off work early and having chicken for dinner LOL it doesnt take much to make me happy lol

Karen said...

HAHA It's pretty effective isn't it? :P

Thank you ♥ Things could be better, but I know it will get better in time *sigh*

You cutie! They're both great! Such happiness do come in the smallest of packages. Thank you for sharing ♥