![]() |
| A storm in a teacup. |
Things have gotten super busy since April, but everything's started to settle down for now so I'll manage this time to update you on the last two months.
_
Good Friday w/ the girls |
A loyal Shiba Inu waits patiently for his owner outside the butcher's shop
3/4
_
Cultural Commons w/ Linda
7/4
_
Sophia's birthday w/ Yen & Jp at Cultural Commons
10/4
_
Supernova 2015 w/ Rachel
I'm in the DeLorean!
12/4
_
Rainy day study w/ Rachel
19/4
_
First Create Your Taste experience w/ Andrew & Sophia
24/4
_
Lesson planning | Kalimera w/ Sophie
26/4
_
New Lindt Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate
27/4
_
How many people can now say they're able to get up every morning at 6am because they actually want to? How many people can say they're busy, but they thrive on it? With a serene view like this across the oval, I am blessed to be at a school where the students defy the negative reputations the community had placed upon them. These students are responsible, hard working and inquisitive. Even as a student teacher, I could feel the trust they have in me to offer them high quality lessons. I've been challenged every day and I'll keep going through and through. There is still a lot of work I have to do.
_
k


0 comments:
Post a Comment