A whim away

Friday, October 8, 2010

R U OK?

jp asked me if I was okay today.

I couldn't look her in the eye. I am not okay.

:(

i'm angry at myself, i regret not loving jp more

i am a horrible wife who doesn't appreciate jp's support towards me. i never let him do anything he wants because i am a totalitarian figure in her life.

i have an unhealthy force to destroy all humanity.

2+2 = 5

jp, how many fingers am i holding up?

"2"

WRONG

i am not cooking you anything, not that i cooked for you in the first place
i am not your housewife.

we have maids.

i'll tell them not to cook for you and if you want to eat, you will go out and eat instead. take my purse. theres $58, i want a ...

JP INTERRUPTS.

I AM NOT YOUR HOUSEWIFE.

WE HAVE MAIDS.

ahem, i was saying, i want a dinner box.
get me a salad and i'll think you think i'm fat.

NO. "CAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE." :D

awww...."the dj's got us falling in love again ayoooo"

0 comments: