A whim away

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Times Two (Tik Tok Rework) - Matt Palmer

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL "TIK TOK" BY KE$HA.




Verse 1:
I saw you, wanted you from the start
I loved you, you with him broke my heart
You were mine, once upon a time
Got another guy and we tore apart. Yeah..

Pre-Chorus:
Now the thoughts are back and I cant get past
The fact that you walked out of my door
Then you call my phone, said you got it wrong
You say you want me back, youre begging for more

Chorus:
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it?
No, I cant conceal it
Now its love times two baby, times two
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it? (Baby cant you feel it?)
No, I cant conceal it (No, I cant conceal it)
Now its love times two baby, times two
Now its love.

Verse 2:
My friends say how could you let her back in
They dont know what being in love meant
This romance, deserves a chance
So I will fight for you till the bitter end

Pre-Chorus:
Cause 3 months have past, I couldnt get past
The fact that you walked out of my door
Then you call my phone, said you got it wrong
You said you want me back, youre begging for more

Chorus:
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it?
No, I cant conceal it
Now its love times two baby, times two
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it? (Baby cant you feel it?)
No, I cant conceal it (No, I cant conceal it)
Now its love times two baby, times two
Now its love

Bridge:
But its more than your love that youre giving to me
In my arms, when youre here in my arms ..
Girl youre giving me hope when you make believe
In the light, that appears, when the dark is gone
Your hand in mine, Oh, you and I ..
Against the world, well stand and fight.
Your hand in mine, Oh, you and I ..
Against the world, well stand and fight
Nothing can stop the love we got!

Chorus: (x2)
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it? (Baby cant you feel it?)
No, I cant conceal it (No, I cant conceal it)
Now its love times two baby, times two
Now its love times two in this heart of mine
I thought we were through
Then you pressed rewind
Baby cant you feel it? (Baby cant you feel it?)
No, I cant conceal it (No, I cant conceal it)
Now its love times two baby (nothing can stop the love we got)
Now its love!

0 comments: