The woman who introduced me to George Orwell, has started reading the Twilight Series two nights ago. The first novel she's picked up since high school. Why mother, why?
A week ago, you watched New Moon at first because you didn't know that it was actually the second movie made after Twilight. The next night, you watched Twilight. You revisited New Moon on the third night. Okay, fair enough that you've decided to re-watch it for a better understanding.
Then this cycle continued over the next couple of days. I would walk past the bedroom with Twilight or New Moon on the TV screen. We would have fights at the dinner table about Edward and Jacob. Within a week, your workmates lend you the entire novel series. They're sitting near the lamp beside your bed. You read five chapters in one night.
This morning, you came into my room to open the windows.
"It's cloudy outside. In the book when Bella sees this type of weather, she knows that Edward will be coming to school."
I know this only a phase, a new obsession of yours. So yes, maybe I will attend that Twilight/New Moon cinema party in Richmond during Christmas time with you. When I'm done with my laptop tonight, I'll be handing it over to you to watch Eclipse.

2 comments:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Be careful, mother might scout for msn logs ;)
i signed her in on the guest account eh eh eh ;D
Post a Comment