A whim away

Monday, August 22, 2011

I wish he knew


  • How he's the first guy that I trust. 
  • He's the first guy that I've hugged. 
  • He's the one who gave me the definition of "Friday nights" 
  • He makes my heart jump out of my chest when he's near. 
  • He makes me teary when I haven't seen nor spoken to him in weeks 
  • How pathetic he makes me feel 
  • How much I worry for him 
  • How long replies turned to short replies are crushing me 
  • How I like the way he has to bend down to talk to me 
  • How he finds me in crowded places
  • How I find him in crowded places 
  • That his voice is so soothing 
  • How he never rolls down his sleeves 
  • How he's the first person to give me butterflies 
  • Because of him, I knew the feeling of hurt 
  • Because of him, I knew the feeling of disappointment 
  • How I hate that he's on pre-paid 
  • How much I'd love to tell him something random throughout the day, but I won't in fear that I'll be a bother to him 
  • How he's the perfect height 
  • How cute he is when he still eats regardless of being full  
  • How much he's scaring me
  • How I hate every goodbye 
  • How I get jittery with every new conversation 
  • How thankful I am to meet him again
  • How I like the way he teaches me or shows me something
  • How I question myself everyday whether I should hold on or let go 
  • I still remember the first day we met again 
  • How close I am to just grabbing his hand. 
  • How he caught me staring 
  • How he can read my face 
  • How my friends act so cheekily around us 
  • How I have the songs that he's sent to me on my Ipod 
  • How he makes me feel safe
  • How all these feelings are bottling up inside of me 
  • He's an idiot
  • How I hover around his name online 
  • How he's an unpleasant winner



  • How freaking important he is to me, and I'll have to move mountains to let him know. 

1 comments:

lisa said...

hahaha how adorable :P