"I can't borrow the book for you. My friends think I like you or something, but I don't. I don't want us to be awkward. I'm not sure. We're just friends...phew, thought you'd be angry at me."
"This isn't easy for me, but all those things I did - yes, they do seem a bit close but I didn't want to leave you with the wrong impression. I don't want to keep hurting you. It's just that I've been getting a lot of shit from others lately. We're just friends...Good. Stay happy, just don't text me and don't spend time with me one on one. I'm not the one."
No. Fuck You for breaking my heart.
For being selfish.
For leading me on.
For being bored.
For leaving me without a word.
For ignoring my messages.
For feeding your ego.
For crippling your pride.
For the hurt you've caused.
For the words you've feed me.
For destroying the songs you've played to me.
For making me believe in love.
For giving chances.
For the hope and patience I've endured.
For the sleepless nights.
For building the walls around my heart.
For getting attached.
For trusting you.
To any guy who's going to fuck me over again, GO. JUST GO. LEAVE. PLEASE.
...
It's not fair. I'm still hurt and I'm still tired. Worst of all - you don't even give two cents about me anymore either. Don't try and fix things when they're not broken in the first place. Stay friends? Really? You've got to be kidding me: "Friends" who won't help you or accept one innocent text. Total bullshit. I don't know who you are or what you've become anymore.
I absolutely hate that terrifying feeling when you realize you're starting to get attached to someone. It just takes one assumption (from others), and everything "normal" gets ruined. Then here comes the one thing I prayed you wouldn't do. You'll give me the "Just friends" talk while comforting me with the fact that everything will be okay. Of course in the end, we'll never speak of it or to each other again. I get it. I'm not worth it. YOU'RE the one who deserves better. Thought you'd be different, something special and amazing. Thought you wouldn't be like the other guys. I was lonely, you were bored and needed attention and security. I was stupid enough to give it to you. Didn't know that was part of the game. Too stupid. I'm a joke too right? You'd rather save yourself, YOUR IMAGE than introduce me as someone important - the one who actually gave a flying fuck when others didn't. I actually thought you'd...never mind. They say that I'm just one heartbreak away from true love. Well it's hard to trust one now in the first place and I'm sick of the bullshit drama they create in front of me. This time, I won't fall so hard and so easy. Am I scared? No, I'm just not hoping anymore.
I absolutely hate that terrifying feeling when you realize you're starting to get attached to someone. It just takes one assumption (from others), and everything "normal" gets ruined. Then here comes the one thing I prayed you wouldn't do. You'll give me the "Just friends" talk while comforting me with the fact that everything will be okay. Of course in the end, we'll never speak of it or to each other again. I get it. I'm not worth it. YOU'RE the one who deserves better. Thought you'd be different, something special and amazing. Thought you wouldn't be like the other guys. I was lonely, you were bored and needed attention and security. I was stupid enough to give it to you. Didn't know that was part of the game. Too stupid. I'm a joke too right? You'd rather save yourself, YOUR IMAGE than introduce me as someone important - the one who actually gave a flying fuck when others didn't. I actually thought you'd...never mind. They say that I'm just one heartbreak away from true love. Well it's hard to trust one now in the first place and I'm sick of the bullshit drama they create in front of me. This time, I won't fall so hard and so easy. Am I scared? No, I'm just not hoping anymore.
Fall down twice, stand up three times.

2 comments:
Stay strong, honey. We need a D&M over expensive food and drink our sorrows away ):
Too bad they didn't sell sake at uni :P
Post a Comment