A whim away

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Attack of the Winter blues by B2


Hello! I'm B2, please let me introduce myself for bit: I've been with Karen since she started primary school. She along with her mother chose me in the K-Mart toy aisle and was only allowed to take one of us home (B1/B2). To be honest, I'm still not really sure why she chose me even to this very day. I'm always hanging by her bed now and kept at an appropriate distance from her side - Since Karen is a little bit allergic to dust, she doesn't really like to hug furry things or put plushies near her face when she sleeps. This isn't suppose to sound harmful but I was never allowed to be with her outside. Karen wouldn't let me. She was too scared to bring it to school in case I'll get dirty or worse, lost. It's okay though, Pooh Bunny has been keeping me company after all these years. I wish Karen and her mum find B1 one day, I really do miss him.

A couple of days ago, Karen decided to take a walk in the unpredictable coldness of Melbourne weather. Now she's sluggish as ever and her ears are blocked from the sore throat that's been currently developing. I heard her parents outside in the kitchen tell her off for not wearing warmer clothes around the house and constantly loosing her slippers. Karen hardly ever gets sick, hence she finds it unusual to be in such a state (especially during SWOT VAC). So I thought I'd like to show you her routine in fighting the common cold. I hope these techniques will also help any snifflers out there too! hehe: 


First, Karen makes a hot cup of lemon and honey drink out of the cutest (and therefore her favourite) cup on the shelf. 


I'm going to help out by turning on her Themostat now! If you have a small heater or heat insulators installed: put a bowl of water in your room. The heat will evaporate the water from the bowl, retaining moisture in the air and preventing dryness. This can be done for microwaving food too! Just place a small cup of water along with your food in the microwave and it'll stop food from becoming too dry.


Remember to always take your medicine if you must. 

  

Karen loves the sensation of Tiger Balm ointment. 
This reminds me of the time when Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory got sick and asks Penny to rub his chest and sing "Soft Kitty" to him hehe. 


When Karen tells you to keep snuggly in her text messages, DO IT! 





...and get plenty of forty winks....sleep zzz. I think I might stay here now. 

It's been a pleasure to greet you tonight. 
I hope you have nice sleep now (like me). Goodnight everyone!


- B2

7 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

How adorable! I used to love Banana's in Pajamas..

Jp said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. And then I remembered I have a bananas in pyjamas toy too. Was pretty disappointed when I discovered that it was a B2 too :(

Karen said...

@Sophler: Awww! Now they've changed it into 3D animated Banana in Pyjamas, it's quite horrible :(

@JP: My dear! You chose B2 too? ;_; This means so much to me.

linhee said...

hahah, my Banana in Pyjamas had wings cause it was dressed as a fairy. My mum thought since I grew up it would be better to give it to my cousins to play with... *cries in corner for feeling selfish*

Karen said...

WHICH ONE??? B1 OR B2??! Your story is like Toy Story 3 right...? hahah :D I'm never letting go of my banana

linhee said...

I think it was a B2 LOL. I felt sorry for B2 cause it's always second hahha. Yeah, like Toy Story..and I didn't do it willingly either :(

Karen said...

Aw man :( why did we choose B2? I shall watch that movie one day!