A whim away

Sunday, August 26, 2012

More reasons why FB sucks.


Congratulations. 

Facebook will now give you updates of who's who getting together. 

As a permanent notification. 

So no more hiding from your friends! because we're going to be reminded of this special event for you two love birds, for the whole day. 

 




5 comments:

Kathy said...

hahah omg. That would be so awkward. I hardly go on facebook, so this will be more reasons to solidify this decision! I chuckled at the picture hah, so true.

esther said...

Omg I hate that. So effing annoying.
IDGAFFFF

Karen said...

Haha! Lucky I hovered over the notif and found the [x] button. Yup, whoop-di-freakin-doo.

linhee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I KNOW WHO IT IS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't really mind it though, since I don't stalk people on Facebook so leaving it there actually helps me? HAHAHAHA

Sophie Elle said...

I know who this is too! But it doesn't bother me. Facebook is so public, and even with my P.I skills, there's not much for me to do anymore, LOL. Sigh.