A whim away

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Summer 2012/13


I write about them here: 

^RSS feed located above this post ^

  • Continue my Ryan Gosling marathon. 
  • Go on an internet detox. 
  • Drive more. 
  • Rediscover the neglected artistic side of me through paintings and drawings. 
  • Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 with mother. 
  • Shopping. 
  • I'm not sure what writing more means to me, but I want to write more! 
  • Take more photos. 
  • Wear my dark green hat. 
  • Extend my experience with alcohol. 
  • Celebrate Lengy's birthday and end of VCE. 
  • Explore more food adventures with Linda. 
  • OH MY GOSH FIND UY!!!! 
  • Gotta get myself a damn HDMI cable. 
  • Visit the library for DIY books. 
  • Purchase new Faber Castell markers. 
  • ICE CREAM. 
  • Beach and bush
  • Princess Sahanie.
  • Sophie.
  • PARTY.
  • Massive clean up. 
  • Find the best things in life that aren't things. 
  • Send a message to Jennifer.
  • Tina
  • Read "About a Boy" by Nick Hornby, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Stephen Chbosky, "Life of Pi" Yann Martel and "The Fault in our Stars" by John Green.
  • Catch up on OUAT, Merlin and Malcolm in the Middle. 
  • Look for more volunteer and work opportunities. 
  • Learn a new skill. 
  • Uni results. Purchase textbooks. Find classes. Timetables. Pledge to work harder..again. All that. 
  • Buy a glass jar and figure out something to put in it. 
  • Take at least one hilarious picture with everyone. 
  • Start a new collection.
  • Explore and escape in the simple moments. 
  • Read gossip magazines at the library with a hot beverage. 
  • As well as taking photos, I should record more videos ~

  • Complete a 1000 piece puzzle with Sophia. 
  • Lanneth & Steph. - MaccasPaparichamp; dinner, catch up, dinner, house warming
  • Valentine's day date - Yen Sophia.
  • Movies with Lilian
  • LAN PARTY & board games - Jp, Alyssa, Uy Sophia.
  • Swinburne date - Jp, Yen, Meilin & Janet.  
  • Winniefred. 
  • Just Dance with Uy
  • Catch up with Ron again. 
Also, to compensate for my past summer and winters over the last two years (the things I was suppose to do but didn't get to due to reasons). 
  • Complete Akachan to Boku, Faster than a Kiss and Aishiteruze Baby.
  • Read "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion.
  • 1000 Steps again! again! again!
  • Exercise more and continue to drink 2L of water per day.
  • Teach Lan how to skateboard down my driveway with Jp.
  • Day with Yen, Jp and Ronaldo.

2 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

I love this list. Especially the one about exploring the artistic side. Guess what? Before entering the exam today, Janet came up to me and said hi, man, I haven't seen that girl in ages. I was going to post up a list of Summer tonight as well. I hope your exam went well today, mine didn't go so well. After pledging to study harder, I don't know why, but it never seems to be the case. I really want to record more videos as well. Great minds think alike. I miss you! See you tomorrow, lovely! xxx

Karen said...

Thank you. This Summer I want to learn more things on my own, as well as catching up with all of yous. Just this time, I want my mind to be more cultured, enlightened and independent also. I've only seen glimpses of Janet around uni! Aw it's okay, remember what's done is done! You can do this. I await patiently for your summer list. I miss you too, see you tonight Sophler!