![]() |
| i can feel your heartbeat, i can feel your heartbeat. "Heartbeat" - Enrique Iglesias ft Nicole Scherzinger (sexy beats are addictive) |
I couldn't help re-read the timetable for the last day of school and relieve the feelings when I read my timetable for the first day of highschool. Six years have passed so soon, I wonder what the next six will bring for me? I do hope I have a career in Neurology though, and a handsome partner to come along with too. From the moment you pinned your XII badge on your uniform to signing the forms for allowing your ATAR to be published, you know that your time at highschool is nearly over. In the adult future though, highschool will seem to be a small proportion of your entire life span so far. Even your ATAR score won't be the talk of everyone by then. It'll be your income instead.
Why can't we measure our success whether intelligence or wealth on happiness instead? This year has broken many students down in tears, distress and utter dissapointment. You feel compressed, the weight on your shoulders is incredible. Broken down psychologically and physically by the sleepless nights, this was VCE for me and I'm tired. Everyone is. Down to our final weeks now and I'm left with regrets, so how could I face Jp in the eye and say that everything is okay right now? I've been made to feel that four digits will determine the prospect of your whole future. I've let it consume me, restrict my happiness and hope within myself.
I can't dwell on the past for too long, we all have to learn from our mistakes and focus on achieving the best possible marks on our exams. We have to keep trying, it is not complete failure if we haven't tried. Giving up is the worst thing you can do. Decemeber will be daunting.

2 comments:
Wise words.
thank you sophie. i still can't believe you don't like the song "heartbeat"
Post a Comment