A whim away

Monday, November 22, 2010

morning!

(12:14 AM) a: It's way past your bedtime 
(12:15 AM) b: Just a bit, its not my bed time
(12:15 AM) a: Yes it is 
(12:15 AM) b: I don't want to stress out my eyes anymore 
(12:15 AM) a: I don't want to strain your eye muscles any longer 
(12:15 AM) b: Yeah, so its not my bed time. Its like..er.. 
(12:16 AM) a: The time for bed 
(12:16 AM) b: Its my bed time >.> 
(12:16 AM) a: Awwww~
(12:16 AM) b: I'll keep in mind that youre probably online even though you're appearing offline on my msn 
(12:16 AM) a: I'll be watching dramas. I am not!. I'm on busy now! 
(12:16 AM) b: I'ts fine now, but the 2011 msn is dodgy so yeah.Well night nights 
(12:17 AM) b: Catch up with you soon
(12:17 AM) a: Goodnight

4 comments:

linhee said...

LOLS. Karen, the only thing I understood was that 2011 MSN was dodgy...which it is. I hated it, so I switched back to the 2010 version~

Karen said...

true, no wonder b couldn't find me online the past few days LOL

Sophie Elle said...

Hmm who is this la?

Karen said...

I DON'T KNOW *RUNS AWAY*