University:
16th June - Chemistry Principles Exam 1:45 - 4pm20th June - Cell Structure and Function Exam 9:15 - 11:30amFinally return the Biology book toSophia30th June - Semester 2 invoice due7th July - Personal Timetable opens11th July - Results released, purchase transcript
Tutoring:
12th June - Semester 1 test to be completed in the 2nd half of lesson. Set 1/3 less for homework- 19th June - Contract due
18th July - Term 2 ends20th July - Send completed student reports to Teaching Management for printing24th July - Term 3 begins. Student Reports due.- Obtain Working with Children certificate until June 30th 2012
Leisure:
Reactivate Tumblr & FacebookKhuntoria MarathonStarbucks with Winnie - I'm shouting you this round!Get The Big Bang Theory off SophiaGive The Big Bang Theory to Jimmy (Sophia's little brother)Ikea and pool (and boothies?) with Team S & KSoju with Team S & K and fianceSee Lan & Stephinee!!!See Jesse & SophieLunch with LilianLunch with Yen & RonBBQ with Janet & JpSee Idol- Shopping! - Ipod Touch 4th Gen cassette case,
brown leather jacket,brown boots,blouses and jeans
500 Days ofSummerA Walk to RememberDear John- The Last Song
- Remember Me
- The Time Traveler's Wife
- Charlie St. Cloud

5 comments:
Your post exam leisure plans sound so exciting! Can't wait until it's all over. Thanks for your morning message to me yesterday morning :)
I should be studying but I cannot be bothered for some apparent reason, I should start asap! Xx
Haha! I'm hoping to get through most of the leisure listed. This month has been incredibly slow hasn't it? You're welcome!
I should be studying too, I think we're getting into the holiday spirit far too quickly.
We are, we are getting into the holiday mode too quickly! It has been a bit slow, but then again - this year has gone way too quickly :'(
Maybe we're not use to not having anymore Term 1 or Term 2 holidays? Hrm, but we do have less hours. Trust me after July, it'll be Christmas in no time. Sophie will be 19 ;D
I know! Time goes so quickly! I want more freedom. Need to get my P's :(
Post a Comment