I'm exhausted at the moment. The paperwork worries grow more as each day begins and ends. First off, my credits - the epicenter of my mind. I've handed my credit application form along with supporting documentation into the faculty on Tuesday and now I'm "calmly" waiting for the results. I really thought they were going to check my credits on the spot on my enrollment day, not take them away and tell me to wait within ten days. I strongly dislike things being unpredictable, I'm a person who needs to be comforted with knowledge and importantly, consistency. If this anxiety prolongs, I will harass someone at the faculty. Without knowing whether my credits are transferable, I have no choice but to enroll myself into units that I am praying to God that I will not have do this year. If everything goes seemingly well (for once) I will in fact complete my degree in three and a half years. Why couldn't they look at my credits there on my enrollment? Why do I have sit myself through weeks being miserable and having no idea what subjects I will be dead set completing? I'll need to fix up my units by then and quickly find learning sources available to me such as borrowing or buying books. Learning my way around a new campus is also intimidating, and don't get me started with how frustrating the new timetable system looks to me. I must collect a new transport concession form which is available from Monday. My orientation day is on February 23rd. I'm worried about the transportation that I'll face for my placements which will take place in April. I'm also waiting for my WWC card to come into the mail. Travelling to and from the university is okay now though. I need to key in dates into my diary and calendar. I am obsessed with re - checking everything on the portal site to see if my enrollment details are okay. I need to start preparing for work on Saturday. I can write down a list and tick them off one by one, but the thought of one not being crossed as soon as possible can leave me sleepless. I'm trying to get everything done in such a short amount of time. I'm praying for everything to be alright. Please.

0 comments:
Post a Comment