A whim away

Monday, January 9, 2012

We're all messed up.


What happens when the people around you are falling apart? We're all helping each other fight our battles, but keep this mind - the first person that should change is yourself. Tell yourself to not be so stubborn and narrow minded, leave it behind you. Listen to others. As of right now, I'm really tired. Everyone is. Everything is becoming so overwhelming and sometimes you just can't help it. We have too much time on our hands that we let ourselves be consumed with negative thoughts of doubt and loneliness. Some people enter your life destined to leave you nothing but a lesson. People change and grow apart, people get hurt - that's life. Now I can either sit here and mope around what could have been or I can move the fuck on. 

I just need some time to sort myself out.

0 comments: