I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think 'I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl; she's so great.' But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... 'Oh, he's got a good job.' I mean, they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around.
Blue Valentine (2010)
Blue Valentine reminded me a little bit of Revolutionary Road. Both movies deal the realistic fall out of love and relationships. There are always these moments in life that say "How did we end up like this?, What happened?" - Thoughts that make you doubt the concept of "forever". Personally, I don't believe in forever. It makes people take things for granted. Sometimes even having too much love can be detrimental...when one doesn't feel the same. How can the most innocent and happiest of things turn into something so hurtful?
We're on our way, Ellie.
Up (2009)
Disney Pixar, you have done it again. I finally watched "Up" and. I. loved. it! It was absolutely adorable and sweet with just about the right amount of tear - jerker moments that made me into an emotional mess. Sometimes I thought Up could have been a little distressful for the children! Pixar movies never fail to make me feel more things than ever compared to The Twilight Saga Movies... *nervous laughter* I really don't know how I'll be when I get around to Toy Story 3 now...




8 comments:
You haven't seen Toy Story 3?! WHAT IS THIS?!!?!? :O
THIS IS MAHOGANY!!!! Hehe I'll get to it >_<
YOU'RE GOING TO CRY, LIKE A GIRL. XD
I haven't gotten around to watching Blue Valentine yet :/ Was going to save it for Valentines Day then I completely forgot about it LOL.
I ALREADY THROW, LIKE A GIRL. Blue Valentine > The Vow any day man T_T
I watched part of The Vow...it doesn't seem that bad XD
I overestimated it with The Notebook that's why D:
LOLS. Nothing beats the Notebook. Nothing.
Post a Comment