A whim away

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Incoming call:


Woke up in the early morning to him snoring on the other line.
I was pretty surprised my headphones were still intact.

Call ended, duration: 
6:26:03

12 comments:

esther said...

Omg that's so cute!

Sophie Elle said...

Karen... what are you getting yourself into? Be careful, you!

Karen said...

@esther: HAHA it was..err kind of nice (?)

@sophler: Sophie... now I'm worried D:

linhee said...

:O GIVE ME MORE DETAILS WOMAN!!!

linhee said...

ohemgee, imagine the phone bill HAHAHA

Karen said...

@linh: NO...just kidding :P Skype calls are for free ~! *youmustbenewhere.jpg*

linhee said...

oh, skype. forgot that it exists... hang on, you skype with him but not me?! *cries in corner*

Karen said...

Did I even add you? Oh wait. YOU'RE NEVER ON.

Anonymous said...

HOHOHOHOHO ^___^ CUTENESS LVL: OVER 9000+ LOL

Karen said...

@winie: OH NONONONO WINIE KNOWS NOW!!! Great to see you back on the blogspot!

linhee said...

I AM ON! You're never on :P

Karen said...

"never" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52oybZVPq1rwcc6bo1_100.gif