Wednesday, April 7, 2010
널붙잡을노래 - 비
I am roaming around your house once again today.
I’m getting mad, it’s really difficult for me, it’s really difficult for me, like this.
But I can’t do anything about it.
It’s too late to change your heart.
It’s the end it’s too late.
Now
The hand that was once used to my body in now pushing me away.
What shall I do?
The breath of yours has gone by I still love you.
What should I do?
Please, Oh, Please comeback.
I think of you. I keep thinking of you.
I can’t hold your hands like I did in the past.
I like you too much.
I can’t forget anything about you.
This song is a song that can’t hold onto you.
The hand that was once used to my body is now pushing me away.
What shall I do?
The breath of yours has gone by I still love you.
What shall I do?
Those eyes that used to meet me.
Just look at me again, those eyes.
Want to tell me about it?
That you still love me
The hand that was once used to my body is now pushing me away.
What shall I do?
The breath of yours has gone by I still love you.
What shall I do?
The breath of your has gone by I still love you
What shall I do?
Please, Oh, Please I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment