A whim away

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tea & Ice


Sitting in the front seat of his car and on the verge of leaving Glen, I raised my arm and gently pressed into his. The back of my right fist was held to the side of his face. I looked at him; something had suddenly clicked into my mind. Something pulled me back into reality and it was time. If I didn't do this now, I'll never have the chance again. Before it was too late, I said those three words to him. 

















“Did we pay?!”

We both sat in silence, realizing that we had left the restaurant without paying for our food! 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL haha oh dear! Did you guys end up running back to the restaurant? The beginning was definitely misleading!! I thought you were writing a fanfic? LOLL HAHAH the ending of your post certainly caught me off by surprise!

Karen said...

Hi there! It must have been the unlimited FREE tea we managed to drink that knocked us out for a bit hehe. Yup, ran back into the restaurant to pay. They didn't even noticed we left...

Naww my plan had worked successfully ;) A fanfic in Glen would be interesting! Thank you for reading! ^^

Kathy said...

LOLOL hahah oh man, that's pretty good then! Thank god they weren't chasing you guys down for money or thrusting their fist in the air LOL I'm kidding haha.

Haha! it'll definitely be unique fanfic! you got that love story thing happening already. Now all you need is a typical love triangle and it'll be a hit ;)

Thank you for wishing me luck on tumblr!! I really appreciate it (:

Karen said...

I thought that we'd be caught on camera and be ultimately banned from there! D: just like the thieves plastered around KFL down at S.vale!

Mmm...a romantic scene at Glen :O ooo i wouldn't call it a love story ><" how about a guy who works at photoplus (i don't think they have boothies anymore...) who falls in love with the girl who works at cakeworld near it? HAHA

No problemo ~!