Me thinks it's about time I write a post when I'm sleep deprived, while I squint my eyes to the blinding light of my computer screen.
I'm tired and I don't like waiting for sleep to come. It's the period of time when you shut your eyes and everything just comes into your brain. All those thoughts come squirming out of places before they all disappear for a few hours.They may not be necessarily negative thoughts. It can be anticipating or excitement for the coming day. I'm not doing anything today really.I'm still surprised at how long the battery life of my notebook has been performing.. I opened this notebook fully charged at around 11pm and now it's 3:20am in the morning and I still have about one hour and a half remaining. Good on ya HP.
I wonder what's so intriguing at the time 3am.. They say the best conversations happen at this hour, or it's apparently every girl's dream that a guy calls her at this hour. Perhaps it's the idea that most of the population is asleep. A haze swept across the nation. Everyone's in their own world. The concept of 3am has been universally romanticised.
Then what about those people who are still awake? Besides the young adults who have destroyed their sleeping patterns, but maybe to those who are homeless and can't bear the coldness of the ground? or workers who are confined to their office to finalise or complete a project? Workers who are taking night shifts such as nurses who attend patients frequently during the entire night? People down at 24/7 retails or restaurants? Are bakers awake at this hour too? What about them? What about them?
My head feels like a rock.

0 comments:
Post a Comment