A whim away

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Goodbye June.


I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today, or my hormones are being a total bitch. Maybe both. Today is shit. 

I want to leave this place. 

I want to stay in bed for the whole day. 

I don't want to do anything. I don't give a fuck. I want to go on a long drive to no where. I miss sleeping in the car, as uncomfortable as that sounds it means that I've had a good long day in some place far or the morning journey has just begun. Or just walking in the city at night can be already an invigorating experience. The night lights, the people, the air...it's one of life's little pleasures. I go to the same bed everyday and wake up to the same thing everyday. Most days are meaningless and have no impact on my life at all. What's the point? What am I looking forward to? Graduation? I need short term goals too, something that makes me get through the day or week. I believe this Winter season has been the coldest of all colds. It's shit. I want less things in my room. And fuck Facebook is boring. I've gone through two big packets of Tasty Jacks in one week and heap load of chocolate. Ugh. 

2 comments:

Sophie Elle said...

Hang in there, honey. I was in that place a few months ago, you will get there. We should hang out together, just you and me these holidays. Yes?

Karen said...

Aw thank you Sophie, that really means a lot to me. Let's go eat our feelings with a stash of Tim Tams please.