A whim away

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A simple list.



I will graduate from university and become a teacher - just so I can change all the answers to "C" on a multiple choice test and watch their reaction. 

I will have a full health check up - so I can have peace of mind. 

I will fall head over heels and ridiculously in love - with all it's beauty and ugly. 

I will buy a house for my parents. 

I will change a life. 

I will be in two places at once. 

I will spend a moment of my life star gazing. 

I will watch the sunrise. 

I will visit Europe and Asia. 

I will have a shopping spree. 

I will eat at the finest of fine. 

I will work as a volunteer. 

I will treat myself to a well deserved day at hot springs. 

I will write everyone a letter - not necessarily a goodbye, but a thank you to those left behind in the past and in my present life. I'm not leaving with unsaid words. 

I will take a picture with everyone on my Facebook friend's list. 

I will build a blanket fort. 

I will meet someone at 4 in the morning. 

I will walk around the city and watch the fireworks at New Year's Eve in another country. 

I will dance in the rain. 

I will climb onto the rooftop. 

I will climb up a really tall tree. 

I will meet a celebrity I truly admire.

I will draw, paint, sculpt, design, build, create. 

I will raise a puppy. 

I will drive. 

I will paint my nails red. 

I will read more - I will live as many lives in as many worlds as I can before returning to my own.

I will perform one song to an audience. 

I will learn any kind of dance routine. 

I will play the piano. 

I will order Starbucks with a fake name. 

I will make someone smile everyday. 

I will dye my hair into a different colour. 

I will reenact a movie scene. 

I will kiss a baby on the forehead. 

I will actually jump in a huge pile of leaves. 

I will get my ears pierced. 

I will thank my grandparents. 

I will never deny love. 

I will be happy. 

I will hope. 

I will live, and I will not fear death.


0 comments: